The Landscape Design Process
Updated: Sep 12
The Important First Step
Creating a landscape design provides a road map and overall vision to guide your landscape project. It is a valuable tool that helps ensure accurate budgeting, clear communication, and precise implementation. Before purchasing a landscape, you should know what you're getting and have a clear vision of the final product. Working with a professional designer can help you gather your ideas and develop new ones to help you create a beautiful and functional landscape.
Our staff works hard to make you feel comfortable about all aspects of your landscape and strives to make your design unique and appropriate for your budget and needs.
How The Design Process Works
1. Call us at 970-488-1707 or fill out the form to request a consultation and schedule a meeting.
2. We meet at your property to discuss ideas and goals. At this meeting, the designer will give you a quote for the cost of your specific design. Upon your approval, we will sign the landscape agreement.
3. We measure your yard, take photos and collect other pertinent information in order to create an accurate and detailed landscape plan.
4. The designer takes this information and begins work on a preliminary landscape plan. A second meeting will be scheduled to present the plan and make necessary changes.
5. You will receive copies of your design and we will present additional items including quotes and maintenance plans at your request.
For more helpful information, click on the links below:
Landscape Design Fee Structure
Landscape design fees are based on the size and complexity of your job as well as what design services you request. Fees will be determined on-site by the design team. A 50 percent deposit and signed contract are required before work begins. Please feel free to call us at 907-488-1707 with any questions!